Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
Category Information Technology
Revantage Technology comprises a team of data professionals focused on delivering business intelligence tools that improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, and transform data to insights.
The QA Engineer will oversee the full development process, from design to deployment. This individual will be responsible for ensuring monitoring and testing is complete at each phase of the development process to ensure data and software quality adhere to standards established by the organization.
As the QA Engineer, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Write, execute, and resolve development test cases
- Strengthen product release processes and practices
- Define testing requirements and testing strategies for non-functional areas (e.g. performance, load, scalability, usability)
- Establish quality metrics by using data from the test process, deployment, and production
- Provide and lead actionable improvement recommendations
- Write test scripts and automated test cases that are reliable, efficient, provide effective coverage and that can be reused
- Ensure code provided is tested at the appropriate level of delivery
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc QA status reports
- Understand industry trends and implications for providing best practice QA processes
- Lead and contribute daily to data management and governance initiatives
- Collaborate with Enterprise Technology teams on fulfilling business requirements and change management
- A Bachelor's or Master's in Software Design, Engineering, or Computer Science
- 3+ years executing QA methodologies, tools, and development processes
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, R, or other data languages
- Experience with QA processes and concepts including test case preparation, and testing methodologies
- Experience generating and communicating meaningful development metrics
- Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories
- Agile testing experience in an agile development environment with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories
- Experience in testing Tableau in an analytic environment
- Certifications in Business Analysis and/or Quality Assurance Testing
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and ability to synthesize the results
Revantage Corporate Services ("Revantage") is a newly-formed organization providing key business services to real estate portfolio companies of the alternative investment firm, The Blackstone Group. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Revantage is a fully-integrated corporate services platform set up to deliver best-in-class services which include accounting, tax, treasury, legal, risk management, technology and human resource capabilities, to a diverse real estate portfolio comprised of multi-family (LivCor), commercial office (EQ Office), hospitality (BRE Hotels and Resorts), industrial (Gateway Industrial Properties) , manufactured housing, retail (ShopCore) and senior living assets (Longview).
Revantage is a forward-thinking company with a highly skilled employee base and a strong commitment to sustainability. Culturally, its professionals are innovative, focused on future trends and requirements, and committed to providing the highest level of service and value. Revantage's primary objective is to provide efficient, scalable, best-in-class corporate services to Blackstone Real Estate, as well as support the operating business of each portfolio company. Revantage's vision is "Partnering in possibilities to unlock our greatest potential, together." Integral to the vision are several values or practices, such as lead with needs, better every day, innovation is a mindset, feedback loop, one team and co-ownership.
Blackstone is a global leader in real estate investing. Founded in 1991, the company manages approximately $420 billion in assets, including $120 billion in real estate investments with properties located across the U.S., Europe, Asia and Latin America. Major holdings include Willis Tower, The Cosmopolitan Hotel, Invitation Homes (single family homes), Stuytown (New York City), Thompson Reuters Corp., and prime retail and office buildings in the world's major cities. Blackstone real estate also operates one of the leading real estate finance platforms, including management of the publicly traded Blackstone Mortgage Trust.
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Horizon Technology Partners, Inc
RELIABLE OPTIONS, Inc. ( ROI )