Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
This new build commercial project compromising of 3 buildings that are going from the ground up -
The ideal candidate for this role will have expert experience and knowledge of both bricklaying and managing small teams of trades. Must have the ability to conduct an immediate impact within the company.
You must have a construction background, residential experience may be considered.
You must also hold;
* Bricklaying Qualification
* A valid SSSTS / SMSTS Certificate
* Ideal candidate would have First Aid
Duties of the Working Foreman include but will not be limited to;
* Coordinating and being responsible for the organisation of the works involved inclusive of all health and safety measures over the weekend.
* Undertaking all bricklaying works on site when required.
* Overseeing site operations with Health and safety adherence and enforcement reporting to Site Manager.
It is worth pointing out that there is further opportunities for future contracts within the company for the right candidate.
If you would like to find out more information or would like to apply for this role then please click on the 'Apply Now' link and I will be in touch.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Girling Jones Ltd
Daniel Owen Ltd
Avocet Recruitment Limited
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited