Bid Manager (Construction) - Bristol
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
I am currently working with this client to procure a Bid Manager to join the Pre Construction team from their offices in Bristol. Main role will be to devise and implement the winning bid strategy by developing the most innovative, efficient and economically advantageous solution to deliver the tender requirements.
* Manage the full preconstruction life cycle, including but not limited to; developing relationships with the client, achieving the position of preferred bidder, bringing the project to contract close and transferring it to construction.
* Tender and recommend the appointment of the external consultants required to participate to the bid
* Take the lead, when directed, in the preparation of tenders within the Preconstruction environment whilst maintaining Group procedures
* Evaluating and acting upon the tender information to develop an appropriate Bid Strategy with the other members of the Bid Team
* Attend, and where necessary, lead any meetings with the Professional or Design teams during the Bid preparation process
* Challenge and/or validate the design development from a buildability and deliverability point of view throughout the bid process to eliminate undue risk / cost
* Conduct presentations and leading bid negotiations with clients and their representatives
* Lead the handover coordination process of a project from preconstruction to production phase.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Minimum 5 years experience in a Bid Management role
* Excellent Commercial Awareness
* Technical knowledge with understanding of the full construction process
We offer competitive basic salaries coupled with generous company benefits including 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button in order to be considered for this role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
ATS Consultants Ltd