New Build Hotels PM - Northamptonshire
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
They are looking for managers with new-build chain hotel experience for projects starting in January so would be beneficial to start as soon as possible to get up to date with the company's procedures however this is not essential.
As a Project manager you will be responsible for following:
* Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety
* Making sure all day to day site documentation is complete
* Ensuring the project is running to time and budget
* Managing the site manager to ensure they are on programme
* Excellent communication and liaison with the wider site team, client and consultants.
The Plus Points:
* Joining one of the UK's most highly regarded main contractor with a full order book
* Genuine career progression opportunities
* Investment in training and people
* Generous remuneration package
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more information, then please apply and call Regan on (phone number removed)