Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Location; North London
Salary; Up to £34,000 Van
Temp - Perm
Working for a leading FM company on a Local Authority contract, we urgently require a M%E Engineer for a newly established Engineering team.
Looking after 100+ commercial properties on a Local Authority contract, you will be responsible for responding to reactive works along with assigned PPM's. Your main responsibility will be ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing mechanical plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
* Carry out maintenance of mechanical plant and building operations
* Required to identify, rectify or communicate any deviation from safe operational levels during the shift
* To ensure that the Line Manager is kept well informed of all aspects of safety performance, plant performance and customer circumstances which may impact upon the safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective operation of the plant
* Must be time served mechanical engineer with an HNC/HND or equivalent
* Good all-round knowledge of Building Services operation and maintenance, including; Static UPS, Diesel Generators, Water treatment, HVAC (Cooling Towers, Chillers, Gas Boilers, Air Handling Units, VAVs Fan Coils) and HV/LV Distribution
The succesful M&E Engineer may be reuqired to go through a high level of security clearence