Junior Software Development Engineer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Your Education & Skills will include:
* A minimum of a 2.1 Hons Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or similar.
* A relevant Masters Degree is highly beneficial.
* Python and/or Bash demonstrated in a formal software development process.
* C/C++ skills good to have.
* Good team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
This established employee owned business offers the successful Software Development Engineer the chance to expand their skills through increased engagement with the full product life cycle.
Reporting to the Head of Embedded Software you will use and improve your existing knowledge of Python, and C/C++ to implement key functionality in a rage of products