Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, Risk Solutions provides products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of the RELX Group, a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
As a Product Manager 1 you will own a product feature and lead project execution. This will include owning the development plan and represent their features within the Product Management team as well as developing an internal network across product domains. It is important that you have a solid understanding of the customer and target market as well as represent the needs of the customer to the delivery team and will support and participate in the demo to key stakeholders at program milestones.
* Customer Focus
* Interacts with customers to represent requirements and understand key customer needs and market basics
* Keeps up to date on news/incidents and understands what is happening in the market and with competitors.
Data-Driven Decision-Making & Analysis
* Autonomously analyses situations and data.
* Is proficient at reviewing and utilizing data from predefined dashboards to make decision recommendations
Go to Market & Product Marketing Lifecycle
* Executes on go to market launch plans as required.
* Works directly with internal business partners, e.g. sales to gather and assess product needs in the marketplace
* Trains and educates internal business partners, e.g. sales.
Product Delivery & Development Lifecycle
* Leads the execution of a product roadmap for a single feature area.
* Understands and utilizes the drivers for improving the customer experience
* Leverages tools to coordinate activities and ensure quality based on the development methodology in place.
Strategy & Commercial Acumen
* Meaningfully contributes to development and execution of the product strategy.
* Makes links between personal goals and the product teams/business strategy
* Understands the company technology stack at a high level, for his/her feature area.
* Uses technologies to assist day-to-day tasks (Excel, Balsamiq, Tableau, Python, SQL, etc.)
* Must have previous Product Management Experience
* Critical Experiences
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
* Demonstrated ability to work with others to modify or maintain a product and identify technology challenges
Education to qualify
Bachelors or Masters' Degree in a technical subject (Computer Science or Engineering discipline) is preferred, but not essential.
We're a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTS 100, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age
Careers and Enterprise Company