Cost Recovery Paralegal
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a young and vibrant Law Firm, based in historic offices in Preston. A vacancy has arisen in their expanding Law Firm.
Location: Garstang Road, Preston, PR1
Experience : 6 months +
Salary Range: Up to £19,000 (Dependant on experience)
Additional monthly bonus based on performance
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday: 09:00am - 17:00pm (Full Time)
Description: A role has arisen in the debt recovery team within our fast expanding Law Firm in Preston. You will ideally have at least one year experience of cost recovery in a similar role which would include experience in dealing with your own caseload.
Additional required abilities:
* Able to use a case management system, ideally Proclaim;
* The role will involve negotiating settlement costs, issuing simple costs proceedings, breakdowns of costs etc.
* Able to use MS Word and MS Outlook;
* Able to follow up on outstanding instructions, documents and other actions to ensure that responses are received within required timescales.
* Able to work to a high standard of accuracy;
* Able to manage time and work efficiently;
* Make payment requests using the appropriate payment request process for the client and chase to ensure payments are received and dispatched within required deadlines;
* Ability to work towards a monthly target;
* Able to comply with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011.
* Able to demonstrate a level of knowledge and skill commensurate with experience.
In addition to the basic salary the successful candidate will be eligible for a monthly performance related bonus linked to your billing. If you have the relevant experience and abilities, this will be an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career by joining a forward thinking and expanding Law Firm.
Please contact Farhad Khan, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
The FR Group are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We will always discuss the role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker
Employment Solutions Ltd