Business Development Executive
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Johnsons Wellfield has an opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join its friendly team based at Crosland Hill in Huddersfield. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
Johnsons Wellfield operates a highly sophisticated stone production facility from its Crosland Hill Quarries in Huddersfield which is part of the progressive family owned Myers Group.
As our Business Development Executive you will identify sales leads through planning tools, collating and tracking all commercial opportunities for the Dimension Stone business. You will do this by working closely with the commercial management team to maximise revenue opportunities linked to budget targets.
As our Business Development Executive your duties will include:
- Generating leads daily, utilising relevant planning lead systems
- Populating and overseeing use of CRM within Johnsons Wellfield
- Following up sales leads and quotes to achieve targets relating to sales leads generation
- Supporting Commercial team to achieve budgeted volume, revenue and margin targets
- Providing sales information relating to weekly and monthly updates for the business
- Helping develop trading relationships with SME's
- Working closely with logistics staff to achieve excellent delivery service
- Maintaining excellent communication with all group businesses
- Dealing with and recording customer complaints in line with business expectations
- Ensuring all suppliers, customers, visitors and staff comply with the Company Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
To become our Business Development Executive you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience in customer facing roles
- Excellent communication skills, telephone, face to face and email contact with customers
- An eye for detail with high accuracy rates
- PC literate
- Ability ability to plan, prioritise and organise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
- Dispute resolution
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-driven, genuine with a positive attitude and clear focus
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to become our Business Development Executive, please click 'Apply' today.
Huddersfield is commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately, we can't respond to all applications so if you haven't heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Page Personnel Finance
Michael Page Consultancy, Strategy and Change