Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
BPS World is a resourcing specialist with a difference, we believe in rethinking the world of resourcing to deliver a best in class service for our clients and candidates. Our world is built on four simple values - Commitment, Delivery, Excellence and Passion, which are intrinsic to everything we do. Our resourcing experts work with clients globally to optimise and enhance their talent and resourcing programmes. We push the boundaries through our innovative solutions and our capability is far broader than the traditional recruitment remit.
Working within the Shared Services Group as a first point of contact for all Contractor and Client queries relating to Contracts, Timesheets and Approvals. In addition overseeing the processing of Timesheets and managing the Contract Management System.
* Contractor liaison and 1St contact point
* Ensure the clients Helpdesk inbox is monitored and cleared on a regular basis
* Ensure prompt processing of timesheets each week to assist accounting with invoicing deadlines
* Process CMS weekly outputs and submit to agencies
* Create and distribute Self Billing invoices
* Work with Finance team to resolves contractor queries
* Provide on-going support to the internal resourcing teams
* Gain full working knowledge for all internal processes and systems. Become a 'go to' internal resource for query resolution and advice.
* Undertake proactive contract management and administration
* Process and create all contracts in CMS
* Issue all notices to agencies, candidates & clients. This will include Starter Notices, Rate changes, Extensions & Terminations
* Schedule and action all forward activities related to contractors through CMS
* Maintain responsibility for all CMS templates including implementation of any required changes
* Complete 1, 3 & 6 month follow up calls with all direct contractors into the client
* Responsible for sending all interview packs
* Scan all interview assessments and send to HR.
* Maintain all hard copy supplier contracts
* Keep supply chain matrix up to date
* Assist with the administration of the security process
* Manage CV Import process
Experience & Qualifications
* PC literate
* Ideally proven experience within a contracts admin environment
* Ideally experience handling contractor timesheets and related issues
* Ideally experience of Sage Accounting System
* Flexible attitude to work and travel
If you're looking to join a rapidly growing, global organisation and take your career to the next level then we need to speak to you! Click apply now or contact Robyn McNulty at BPS World for more information