Human Resrouces UnderGrad Internship
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Nike
The Human Resources function plays a key role in fueling the growth of NIKE, Inc. and identifies opportunities and catalyzes action to drive value for every Nike employee. As part of this team, you are a critical thought and implementation partner to multiple key stakeholders within the HR organization - from thinking about solving problems in an innovative way, to presenting key findings to leaders throughout the organization - HR is at the forefront of how we evolve as an organization.
At Nike, we are always on the offense, and we are looking for talented and energetic self-starters with a passion for Human Resources. As a Nike HR Intern, you may have the opportunity to work on strategic projects in areas such as: Total Rewards, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Organization Development, and other supporting assignments of an HR Business Partner.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student pursuing a degree with a concentration in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or other HR related disciplines
- Expected graduation date - December 2019 or May 2020
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. (without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship)
- Experience within core consultative and administrative areas of HR including Business Partnering, Organizational Capability and Planning, Talent Management, Organization Design, Compensation and Total Rewards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all levels, including a demonstrated ability to make presentations in front of senior leaders
- Proven experience leading projects or teams
- Experience in multinational, matrixed organizations
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change