Planner, Business - Wholesale
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Puma North America Inc.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to develop top-down and bottom-up seasonal and annual field and Key Account plans by utilizing historical analysis, strategic direction and organizational targets.
- Communicate rolling and final sales plans along with strategic rationale and collaborate with Merchandising counterparts to ensure effective and efficient seasonal range planning.
- Manage Field and Key Account business plans that drive maximum selling and profitability performance at retailer door level.
- Own sales tracking process, trend forecasting, post season analysis and the communication of variances as well as supporting rationale to Sales and Supply Planning counterparts.
- Serve as point of contact for key account Planning communication and seasonal meetings.
- Review, analyze and report weekly Field and Key Account sell-through, shipping, open order and LE status information. Create proactive action plans based on analysis and recommend to Sales and Key Account counterparts.
- Provide Wholesale data and analysis as needed to Sales Senior Management and Senior Planners on an ad hoc basis.
- Work with Sales Management, Merchandising and Category Supply Planning teams to develop accurate, strategically desirable and financially sound seasonal sales and inventory forecast.
- Consolidate and communicate final seasonal forecast to appropriate departments.
- Evaluate and establish standardized reports, including format and content of published reports.
- Travel to seasonal Key Account meetings required and Monthly NYC planning meetings
- 3-5 years' experience in Retail and/or Wholesale Planning or Buying environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, 2 years' additional experience in lieu of degree
- Understanding of merchandising, forecasting, retail math and retail processes is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and assertive in follow-through with colleagues and business partners, including a high degree of self-direction
- The ability to collaborate and influence others
- The ability to apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems
- Advanced proficiency in Excel a must
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Access a plus
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact:
Entercom - Sports
Entercom - Sports
New York Life Insurance Company
MLB Advanced Media