Digital Asset Manager
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Puma North America Inc.
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
That hustler's spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Catalog assets within global Digital Asset Management system in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Define, implement, and establish metadata, taxonomy, and asset guidelines.
- Release marketing campaign assets to Global and Regional stakeholders.
- Manage archiving, embargoes and watermarking of assets with expired and/or limited usage rights.
- Maintain processes such as asset management, categorization and distribution as well as file naming structure.
- Setup and maintain regional libraries.
- Become the main point of contact for all asset requests and DAM support.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and continuously improving the digital asset workflow and supporting tools.
- Train new platform users.
- Maintain the relationship with the DAM platform vendor.
- Report and share DAM library KPIs.
- Develop road map for incremental process improvements and DAM Strategic Direction.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3-5 years of expertise in digital asset management.
- Familiar with the creative environment.
- Solid understanding of file formats, metadata standards, and best asset organization practices.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and the iOS platform.
- Extremely well organized and able to maintain a clear file structure, file storage, and transfers.
- Problem solving experience.
- Positive attitude and passion for the job.
- Familiarity with SaaS/working in the cloud.
- Some experience in project management or technology-related implementations.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact:
Entercom - Sports
Boston Business Journal