Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary to circa £35,000
Our client is a leading global provider of independent financial advice providing holistic wealth management advice to a wide range of high net worth clients.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join an existing team, in a modern office environment, within walking distance of the train station, and with easy access to the M1.
Working within a team of paraplanners you will support wealth managers to provide high quality financial advice to clients. You will use various pieces of software to assist with your analysis.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
The job will include the following on a day to day basis. This does not form the full scope of the role, which will be varied and will expand as your experience of working with the company's clients grows.
* Researching and analysing a client's financial situation;
* Understanding financial priorities, including a review of clients' desire for long term financial security;
* Obtaining investment valuations;
* Writing financial planning review and suitability reports for client meetings;
* Implementing investments fund instructions;
* Liaising with financial institutions;
* Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally;
Key Characteristics sought
* Diploma Qualified
* Strong analytical and research skills;
* Strong report writing and numerical skills;
* High level of attention to detail;
* Motivated and organised;
* An aptitude to learn;
* A passion for providing exceptional client service;
* An interest in the Financial Services Sector.
We aim to respond to all applications but occasionally, due to overwhelming response, this is not always possible. Should you not hear from us within 10 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Our full Privacy Notice can be found on our website
Premier Jobs UK Limited