Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
With an impressive track record of producing innovative and high-quality products, they are well regarded in their sector and as such, are an employer of choice for engineers across the region. Due to continued development of new products, and a strong pipeline of projects currently being discussed, they are in need of a talented and well qualified Electronics and Software Engineer to join their Research and Development department.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team and a modern engineering department, the role involves the continuous improvement of products through leading edge electrical design. The Electronics/Software Engineer will be expected to implement effective solutions to ensure the companies systems remain at the forefront of technology. This company is well known for its ability to problem solve complex system engineering issues, so joining this team will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to utilise the full range of their skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Electronic Systems Design of bespoke special purpose machinery and ancillary devices
- Development, planning and specification of electronic systems, sub-systems and components
- Generation of designs for purpose specific functions such as system analysis, monitoring, feedback and control technology
- Supporting R&D throughout conceptualisation, development, prototyping and troubleshooting
- Programming device firmware for upgrading existing system applications and NPI
If you are interested in the above role, my client offer an excellent package as standard, along with great working conditions
Please apply below, or send your CV to Kris Feaviour at Revision Recruitment in the first instance