Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
This is a PERMANENT position working Monday to Friday, 05:30 - 13:30 and 14:00 - 22:00.
* 25 days holiday per year (usually 3 days to be taken during the Christmas shutdown) plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays.
* Workplace Pension Scheme (Employee & Company Contributions).
* Free Life Assurance Scheme (up to 6 times annual salary).
* Lifestyle Benefits scheme (up to £200 a year on Lifestyle and Personal Development).
* Relevant Engineering qualifications (electrical)
* Must have 7th Edition
* Experience of working on very fast production lines
* Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical/ Food sector
* Management level experience
* Computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office software
* Ensure high quality standards and hygiene are maintained
Role and Responsibilities:
* To ensure that all site equipment runs at maximum efficiency.
* Deliver training and support to move towards minor maintenance tasks being undertaken by operator level functions.
* Support all aspects of the operation to ensure products are manufactured in a safe, hygienic, and efficient manner.
* Plan and complete tasks for self from PPM and Manufacturers schedules, support production, with ideas and initiatives to optimise line efficiency, complete relevant documentation in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* To carry out all internally generated work orders derived from planned maintenance inspections, Health & Safety audits and engineering requests and provide feedback to relevant personnel on issues and/or completion of tasks.
* Assist with Instruction and demonstration of efficient machine operation with production, hygiene and technical as required, and to carry out specific maintenance projects as may be requested from time to time