Design Focused Architect, Newcastle
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
They are currently looking to recruit an Architect with very strong design skills to help realise their design potential in their growing workload. The key factor being very strong design skills so you may be a fresh, very talented newly qualified architect or you may be an associate level who has a comprehensive proven portfolio
The ideal candidate will:
· Have at least 3-5 years working in practice...sector unimportant - Newly qualified architects with strong design skills also considered
o AutoCAD - Revit Experience - full training given if not
· Experience working with BIM highly desirable but again, full training given if not.
· Have strong design skills and have experience with project co-ordination.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Strong written & presentation skills.
· Sector specific experience would be useful but this is not essential.
Salary will be in line with the Industry guidelines but this is negotiable dependant on experience
My client are a very family focused company who have BBQ days, family fun days etc and there are extensive benefits on offer. Truly committed candidates who add value can even become share holders.
Salary range is from £(Apply online only) plus car allowance and other benefits dependent upon experience
Please send your CV and call (phone number removed) if interested
Your expert recruitment consultant is Peter Benefer, call today on (phone number removed) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Penguin Recruitment Ltd