Retail Maintenance Surveyor
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
This role will be covering Europe with frequent travel across Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Denmark, Finland and Belgium.
You will ideally be based within an hour's drive of the North Manchester Head Office
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Expenses Paid + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Surveyor looking to play a key role in the success of an expanding and industry leading company where you will get the opportunity to travel across Europe?
On offer is the opportunity to join an international and industry leading company where you will represent a global brand and play a key role in their expansion across Europe.
This is an international company who dominate the market within sportswear and they are looking to continue in their expansion throughout Europe. They are looking for a Retail Maintenance Surveyor who is happy to travel regularly.
This will suit an experienced Building Surveyor looking for an exciting role giving you the opportunity to travel across Europe and the UK.
- Working closely with the Property Maintenance team to ensure or all stores are safe and maintained to both company standards and local legislation.
- Assist in procurement and management of approved maintenance contractors
- Survey, tender & manage large maintenance projects
- Work will be across Europe
- Previous and relevant experience as a Surveyor
- Qualified to degree level in Building Surveying or equivalent
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking) - reporting is written in English
- You will ideally be based within an hour of the Head Office in North Manchester
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then send your CV to Oliver Shone
Wigan and Leigh Hospice
Hays Construction and Property
right time recruitment