Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
* Delivery of high quality care activities to enable customers to achieve the outcomes set out within their care plan.
* Contributing to need and risk assessments and care planning under the lead of the Care Co-ordinator.
* Enabling customers to achieve what is important to them through the delivery of an individual and flexible service offer.
* Developing and fostering positive and enabling relationships with customers to support individuals' emotional, physical and mental well-being.
* Actively monitoring the health and well-being of customers.
* Experience of using own initiative to solve problems.
* Experience of reporting appropriately and in a timely manner to managers.
* Level 2 Health & Social Care Diploma or NVQ equivalent or willing to work towards achieving Level 2 HSC Diploma.
If you are interested, please get in touch