Speech Language Pathologist (Speech and Language Pathologist #)
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by KA Recruiting Inc.
Full-time Speech Language Pathologist in Oregon!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Speech Language Pathologist will perform duties as assigned for improving a patient's function in speech/language, oral/fascial musculature and structure, cognitive skills, voice, fluency, breathing and/or swallowing abilities to maximum potential. The SLP will provide this treatment per physician's order and coordinate therapeutic activities with the patient, caregiver, and other health care disciplines. SLP will be a part of the interdisciplinary team within the hospital district's inpatient and transitional care programs. S/he will follow the department guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree & Master's Degree
- Graduate of an accredited school of speech language pathology
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)
- MUST obtain within 60 days of hire
- SLP license, in good standing with State of Oregon
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for a recruiter to review!!