Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by BABEL
Expires at: 2019-02-25
The world is changing. New technology is now part of our daily lives, as well as in business and in how we deal with our clients. At BABEL we facilitate the transformation of our corporate clients' business processes to adapt to this new environment, combining our skills in technology, business intelligence, and digital communication.
Furthermore, at BABEL we are driven to be a benchmark company in the rendering of technological services, aimed at big companies and public bodies.
What are we looking for?
A creative talent who can engage with clients to capture business requirements and present these to key stakeholders. You will delight in working on tasks related to user journeys, experience and sitemaps, wireframes, prototyping, user tests, and the validation and conceptualization of ideas.
- 5 years of experience as UX designer
- Experience interaction design, product design, design guidelines
- Experience in Software: Balsamic, Azure, Sketch or equivalent and Platforms: InVision or similar
- Knowledge and prior experience in software development is preferred
- Experience in Agile teams
- Research Strategy
- UX tools: User Persona, User Journey, storytelling, research etc
A friendly and easy-going work environment
Excellent career prospects
Training activities, all the time
A great work/life balance (teleworking, flexi-time, tailored holidays)
Competitive pay and benefits, with yearly revisions
Private medical insurance
A choice between Life Insurance or subscription to Netflix or Spotify