Automotive Sales Management Trainee
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Sunnyside Toyota
Last year, our group sold OVER 8800 vehicles and paid out in EXCESS of $3,700,000.00 in compensation!.
We are currently seeking self motivated, enthusiastic individuals with elite talent to join our Management Trainee (MT) Program at our busy Toyota location near Great Northern Mall in North Olmsted, Ohio.
Recent College Grads are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested in joining the BEST team where you can make a contribution, provide for your family, and have a REAL opportunity at growing your career, please apply today!
Enjoy an ideal work - life balance as a Management Trainee (MT), learning the retail automobile business while focusing on Sales and providing exceptional customer experiences. Initially, the MT sells and leases new and used vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards. Sunnyside encourages growth and advancement (usually into Finance management or Sales Management) based on outstanding sales and customer service performance.
This is a SALARIED position that offers exceptional bonus opportunities meaning a comfortable income can be yours with average performance. Successful Associates currently in this position are earning in excess of $70,000 per year.
Our staff is diverse, and comes from a variety of professional backgrounds. This may be the career path you can thrive in! Sunnyside is a fun, rewarding place to work. If you believe you can help us grow, please apply today!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and assist all customers who enter the showroom and (or) make contact via phone or internet
- Become a Toyota product EXPERT!
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offers test drives to all prospects.
- Utilizes dealership CRM system.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Follow dealership procedures in the Sales Process
- Delivers vehicles to customers, insuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Follows up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, we-owes , and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Learn and become a master of the Sunnyside Automotive way of serving our customers
- Sales Productivity as measured by volu me and profitability
- Outstanding Customer Service ratings
- Demonstrated Leadership and Team building skill .
- Prior Sales Experience, not necessarily Auto's, is preferred . Our ideal candidate can document at least 1 year of success with the same employer in a sales position (direct consumer, biz to biz, retail).
- Excellent communication skills and professional appearance are required!
- Our most successful Associates LOVE the Automobile and have basic product knowledge!
- Our most successful Associates have experienced employment stability and seek the same from us.
- High school diploma/GED
- Must demonstrate fundamental math skills and be computer and internet proficient.
- A desire to HELP the customer and being a \"people person\" is a MAJOR plus
- Current driver s license that meets dealership insurability requirements (4 points or less, NO DUI/OVI)
- Self motivation with a drive to be successful, but able to work as part of the team
Enjoy a professional work environment with a focus on your personal growth and development.
- Comprehensive initial and on-going training - FULLY PAID
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Group Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance*
- Short-Term Disability*
- Long-Term Disability*
- Vacation and PTO
- Comprehensive initial and on-going training
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Vehicle purchase discount
Sunnyside Automotive Group cares about you as a person, and takes pride in helping you reach your career goals.
We will respond with an e-mail indicating our interest in meeting with you. THANK YOU for considering Sunnyside!