Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Flying Food Group, Inc.
Flying Food Group
Position: Operations Manager-Starbucks Unit
Reports to: General Manager
Date Position Available: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily responsibility for all the operations related departments including Cold Food Production and Service Delivery Team.
· Ensure final product is accurate, packed correctly, quality standards are followed and delivery of product in accordance with customer requirements.
· Effectively manage labor costs with direct responsibility for lean processes and employee work schedules to control labor and overtime costs while meeting production requirements.
· Provide controls for all company-issued tools and devices.
· Manage production inventory to ensure Purchasing orders produce without shortages.
· Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and in good working condition.
· Manage departmental costs to ensure attainment of monthly financial budget.
· Ensure safe practices are followed while loading and unloading totes and merchandise.
· Comply with FDA and USDA inspection and verification procedures.
· Ensure compliance with food safety and HACCP requirement within the facility
· Responsible for the Sanitation Department and effective sanitation processes.
· Minimum of a AA degree strongly preferred.
· Manufacturing experience and/or food processing industry a plus.
· A minimum of 4-5 years broad-based Operations Management
· Working knowledge of HACCP, USDA and FDA compliance
· Candidate bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
· Financial management and leadership skills.
· Effective employee relation skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in excel.
· Ability to solve quality related problems.
· Ability to deal with a variety of compliance situations and continuous improvement.
· Knows and follows all safety requirements; strives to maintain a safe work environment.
· Must be able to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to multi-task.JB.0.00.LN