Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Can you demonstrate confident use of Visual Studio? Have you worked within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment? This is your chance to join an award-winning, global Electronics company working on a variety of projects producing high quality bespoke solutions.
Working in a small dynamic team, you will be responsible for the development of products and services within a highly technical and demanding industry.
Due to considerable growth this brand-new role offers an excellent salary of up to £50K, company benefits + Free Parking - Based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Engineer;
* Development of software specifications with customer.
* Create functional design specification for software.
* Create software in most appropriate format and language. (Visual Studio)
* Bench test software before release.
* Manage version control.
* Report back to management with progress and possible improvements.
* Feed time scales back to management team for costing and scheduling.
* Customer support with software issues.
* Systems and documentation development for manuals and training
Personal Attributes of the Software Development Engineer;
* Real-time machine control software knowledge an advantage
* Visual Studio OR VB6 OR WPF / UWP
* Async, Multi-threading, multi-tasking
* Embedded software
* User interface & graphic development
* Vision systems
* High speed, high reliability applications
What's in it for you?
* Excellent salary on offer of up to £50K D.O.E
* Hours: Monday to Friday
* Pension Scheme
* Free Parking
* 28 days holidays
Alexandrite Recruitment Ltd
Automation Experts Ltd