Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
This role is based in West Lothian, however 50% UK wide travel is expected
* Recommending policies, procedures and programs in all phases of HSE and loss prevention.
* Documenting, improving and effectively communicating HSE knowledge of governing laws and regulations, insurance requirements, codes and standards
* Develop and maintain comprehensive HSE documentation.
* Carrying out a variety of audits (scheduled and random), risk assessment and training sessions to ensure all employees work to the highest safety standards
* Collecting, analyzing and reporting on safety performance statistics and trends and implementing problem solving to counteract these.
* Driving the investigation of accidents, near misses, incidents and losses as well as implementing corrective actions as required
* Keep visual campaigns fresh and update on a regular basis.
* Recognised engineering qualification or equivalent relative business experience
* An up to date and comprehensive knowledge of world-class Environmental practices
* NEBOSH Environmental Diploma
* NEBOSH Health & Safety Diploma
* Membership of IOSH and involvement in their continuous professional development (CPD) programme