Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Essentials required in order to be considered for this role:
* BAC accreditation + 5 years Engineering Training in Quality Management, Safety & Environment.
* Experience in team management and project management in an industrial context with product and process knowledge.
* Sound knowledge of utilising the tools of Continuous improvement: 5P, Quick and Standard Kaizen, PDCA, Root Analysis, Pareto, Ishikawa, 6 Sigma, AMDEC, 5S etc.
* Advanced skills in Word, Excel Outlook and SAP
With 3 direct reports you will be Responsible for the organisation of Quality, control of the quality, improvement and management of Quality (production, R&D, etc.) and Quality training.
* Directing, coordinating and managing the Quality departments "Plastic Coatings", Customer Technical Assistance, Supplier Quality and manages the teams of the Quality department.
* Being in charge of managing Quality Disputes (processing and application of complaints procedures, monitoring, implementation of corrective and / or preventive actions).
* Being responsible for Supplier Quality Management (processing and application of procedures related to supplier complaints, monitoring, and implementation of corrective and / or preventive actions).
* Participating as a technical, quality and normative expert in the development or testing of new products, with the need to validate deliverables prior Project gates Gate.
* Providing arbitration on disputed classification decisions internally.
* Being responsible of the overall quality of the Kent Products and their alignment with customer specification. Thus, the Quality Manager has the power to stop the line in case a severe deviation.
* Being responsible of overall follow up with Production and R&D team.
* Being in charge of all the external communication with customer and/or accredited certification bodies (SGS, CSTB, …)
* Taking charge of product compliance follow up and improvements.
There will be a element of European travel as Kent is part of a cluster of factories and a huge opportunity not only to show case your skills but to develop further within the company.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 08:45 - 17:00 Friday 088:45 - 15:45, flexibility is required as production line run 06:00 - 18:00.