Desk Lead Generator
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
To promote BT products and services as defined creating leads for the business to deliver sales and customer service targets for the Wolverhampton BTLB. Pro-active outbound telephone calling to key customer contacts and decision makers within a defined geographical customer base.
* Achieve targets in all agreed areas
* Answer inbound calls and make proactive calls across the customer base introducing BT products and services in line with key metrics.
* Introduce the full range of BT's products and services, keeping informed on any changes to the BT portfolio and pricing.
* Build strong customer relationships, engaging the client at Key Decision Maker level in business debates to identify and qualify solution opportunities, referring all opportunities identified.
* Keep up to date with market and business trends including competitor activities, understanding developments for the client and identifying new and emerging business opportunities.
* Populate CRM tools as appropriate.
* Provide field based consultants with high quality leads meeting key metrics.
* Ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction, manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
* Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and right first time with no order discrepancy failures.
* Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
* Utilise BTLB resources and the BT brand to achieve results for the business and for the customer.
* To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
* Take responsibility for a defined lead role area and support the team as required
Specific Job Requirements
The individual needs to be able to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team, able to achieve results through virtual team-working, present a quality image and be willing to work unscheduled hours.
* An appreciation of confidentiality and security is essential.
* Understand & comply with regulatory, fair trading and competition rules
* Ability to work at a desk with a VDU for extended periods (subject to DSE regulations) whilst using a headset.
* Highly pro-active
* Be driven, determined & self-motivated
* Strong relationship building skills
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
* Excellent listening skills
* Able to identify, generate and close new business
* Flexible approach to meet business requirements
* Display a sound knowledge, understanding and empathy of a customers business
* Own problems until fully resolved
Minimum Training Standards/Experience
Minimum 6 months relevant business/work experience.
Computer literacy and Key systems skills & knowledge (i.e. MS Office, Outlook).
Knowledge of BT products & services.