Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Solihull
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Basic to £20k, OTE Yr1 £40k+, Yr2 £60k + Uncapped
Our top billers are currently earning in excess of £100K
Project Resource is a specialist recruitment consultancy providing professionals up to director level to the civil engineering and construction sector. As a result of rapid growth we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to be part of our successful team.
It is a great time to join us, we are well established as a company in our market but with respect to future growth we are still near the start of "our story" so in terms of opportunities for pivotal roles and share options everything is still up for grabs!
At Project Resource our sales culture is not one of fulfilling KPIs of call numbers and sending volumes of CVs, we measure your success purely and simply on the billings you make. This leaves you the freedom work in a truly consultative way and to focus on building real relationships with your clients and candidates.
Duties will include (but will not be limited to)
* Management of the recruitment process from start to finish
* Exploring and developing relationships with new potential clients
* Development of existing client relationships.
* Advertising of all vacancies through various advertising mediums
* Development of your own market by proactive marketing, and structured networking techniques
Whilst the role is for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, it is notable that Project Resource is growing quickly so this should be seen as a development opportunity. We have always promoted from within, it is ingrained in our culture, progression is not about who has worked here the longest, it is about taking the talent and potential you possess and your ability to commit yourself and put in the hard work, combine this with the comprehensive training programme we provide and your future really is in your own hands!
As we are very much a team here at Project Resource, you will need to be a team player, with the ability to put into the environment that you wish to thrive on. We have a diverse range of personalities here and everyone is treated as an individual.
As a result in order to fit in and succeed it is likely that you will be:
* First and foremost a high performing graduate
* Outgoing and friendly
* A confident and natural communicator
* Money motivated
* Energetic, and motivating to others;
* Career minded, and completely success motivated.
* You will have already have achieved beyond your peer group
Apply now and start work anytime through to summer 2018