Graduate Teaching Assistant
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Veritas Education Recruitment
*** SEN School***
This exciting SEN school are looking for a vibrant individual to join their team as a teaching assistant. The school is based in Hammersmith and Fulham and the children who attend are those who have severe learning difficulties (SLD). Majority of the time you will be working in 1:1 scenarios with a pupil or in small groups.
The school are looking for someone who is creative and have the ability to support the learning of children working alongside with the class teacher and other members of staff. Your responsibilities will consist of record progress and report back to the teacher, you will also be expected to support the children with activities, and manage their behaviour.
Key skills & experience:
* Degree is preferred in any subject
* SEN experience is essential, preferably with young children
* Previous support work, or other child related work.
* High levels of professionalism
* Have an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning.
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Available Nov 2018 onwards
If you are enthusiastic about working with children and have the ability to work in an exciting environment please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community
Master Class Education
HARRIS PRIMARY ACADEMY COLERAINE PARK
SANZA Teaching Agency
Degree-Six Recruitment Ltd
Master Class Education