Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by KM Education Recruitment Ltd
Job Title: HR Trainer
*Trainee or Qualified Trainer / Assessor Opportunity*
Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award
Location: London - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,500 - £36,000 Including Location Allowance (Dependent experience and Location)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Essential Criteria: (for all applicants)
- Hold own CIPD Level 5 or equivalent.
- Hold recent occupational competency within HR - ideally to management level
- Experience of - and confident with the delivery of training to groups of learners (this could be in-house HR training)
- Ability to deliver engaging and inspiring training sessions in a professional environment.
- Train, assess and deliver the HR level 5 Apprenticeship (New Standards)
- Deliver training sessions to groups / and 1-1 with HR professionals, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest HR procedures/policies/trends, share experiences and best practice.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2 (if required).
- Manage a caseload of learners and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: CertEd, PGCE, PTLLS or above / equivalent.
- Recognised Quality Assurance qualification: TAQA Lv4, V1, D34 or above / equivalent.
- Knowledge or an understanding of the new Apprenticeship standards.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities