Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Veritas Education Recruitment
***Mainstream Secondary School***
*** Barnet, North London***
A secondary school who have been rated as Good by OFSTED, located in North London are looking for an excellent Graduate Teaching assistant. The school have many future opportunities for graduates looking for a fresh new opportunity. You will have the ability to work with children on a one to one level and within groups. The school is located very close to tube and bus links.
You may be working within a subject department or assigned to one child who is need of educational support. Your responsibilities will include getting the pupil to focus and motivated to meet targets and make progress.
Key skills and experience required:
* Degree is preferred, in a variety of subjects
* Experience working with children within school setting
* Contribute an enthusiastic and creative approach to learning.
* Support with the delivery of the curriculum.
* High levels of professionalism.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community