KS2 Teaching Assistant
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Tradewind Recruitment
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an ambitious KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for your next role in Stockport?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a small Primary School in Heaton Mersey, Stockport to start in February 2019 until July 2019. This is a full-time role with a salary of £60 per day.
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
• Hold a minimum Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the role
The role itself will involve supporting the class teacher in Year 4, helping with the delivery of the National Curriculum. You will be required to work with small groups or students on a 1:1 basis to deliver Maths and English intervention lessons. Ideal candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge. The school are looking for somebody who is imaginative, creative and engaging, to ensure that the children have fun whilst making progress.
About the school
We are recruiting for a KS2 Teaching Assistant on behalf of a popular, friendly school which serves a culturally diverse catchment area. Parents and carers are encouraged to be actively involved in the life of the school and to share their children's learning experiences.
The Senior Leadership at this school aim to provide a caring and supportive environment for all staff, pupils and parents and to celebrate the cultural diversity within their school and community.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
• An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
• Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
• Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
• More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor
• A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
• Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
• A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please respond by 18th January as the school are looking to shortlist and interview on 22nd January 2019. Please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer