Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Strategic Recruitment Partners
• Working from technical drawings, instructions, lay-up manuals and route cards.
• Laminating high end visual quality components.
• Laminating complex structural components.
• Preparing mould tools
• Maintain a clean and tidy working environment including maintaining equipment.
Qualifications, knowledge and skills
• Must have a minimum of 3 years' experience.
• A good knowledge of carbon pre-preg layup.
• Have previous experience of working with hand tools.
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Have a 'can do' attitude as well as a keen eye for detail
Virtual Human Resources Ltd
Project Resource Ltd