Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by CV Consulting Ltd
Commutable from: High Wycombe, Slough, Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Uxbridge
Salary: £26 - £30K
The Role - Electro/Mechanical Engineer
The Electro/Mechanical Fitter is a key role with prime responsibility to repair and overhaul a wide selection of industrial process pumps and motors, HVAC inhouse and on site within health and safety guidelines. You will be required to:
* Repair and overhaul a wide selection of industrial process pumps (centrifugal, lobe, gear, peristaltic and progressive cavity) in-house and on site
* Participate in call out Rota as required
* Work on site as well as the workshop
* Work within the current health & safety guidelines and site requirements
* Contribute to the maintenance of Health and Safety in the workplace
* Have good team working skills as well as working on own initiative
* Promote good housekeeping for an efficient working environment
You're Profile - Electro/Mechanical Engineer
As a Electro/Mechanical Engineer you will:
* Minimum of 1 year's work experience in a similar role.
* Proficiency in the use of specialised equipment
* Knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range
* Ability to identify, justify and deliver engineering benefit savings
* Communication and inter-personal skills.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety within the workplace.
In return you will be part of a successful organization with a good team within a Distribution and Engineering environment
BMS Performance Ltd
CV Consulting Ltd