Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by CV Consulting Ltd
Commutable from: High Wycombe, Slough, Reading, Wokingham, Bracknell, Uxbridge
Salary: £30 to £35K
The Role - Generator Engineer
As a Generator Engineer you will be required to:
* Have a strong understanding of Generator functionality form engine to alternator to control systems.
* Servicing, repairing, installing and commissioning Diesel Powered Standby Generators.
* Installation, setup and program/configuration of Generator PLC's and other associated ancillary electrical systems.
* Generator breakdowns - Call outs.
* Compliance of all policies and procedures of the company in H&S, Quality and Environmental.
You're Profile - Generator Engineer
As a Generator Engineer you will:
* Have good working experience (time served) on a wide range of Diesel Generators.
* Provide first fix fault finding.
* Strong computer literacy, PLC programming and configure generator controllers.
* Work overtime where required.
* Participate in a call-out Rota system.
* A full drivers license. (accepted by UK DVLA)
* High voltage experience
* Hold an ECS/CSCS Card
* Confined spaces certification.
* Working at Heights certification
* CCNSG, IOSH Certification
* Forklift driver Certified.
In return you will be part of a successful organization with a good team within a Distribution and Engineering environment
BMS Performance Ltd