Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Location: Bredbury, Stockport
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of an engineering client for an CNC Programmer to join their Bredbury based team.
The role will be joining an already existing team to create offline CNC Programs for a range of engineering parts and to liaise with the Production Supervisors and Machinists to produce the parts.
* Create programs for Fanuc, Mazak, G+L controls.
* Create and maintain tooling methods
* Maintain job routing
* Be effective with current machining methods to maximize machining capabilities
* You will be using modern equipment to produce orders in a variety of materials assisted by CAD/CAM.
* High attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with peers.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Self-starter, confident with a positive 'can do' attitude, ability to lead and motivate others.
* Problem solving and decision-making capacity.
* Ability to read and interpret technical drawings accurately
* Demonstrate a sound knowledge of work holding, tooling, speed and feeds, quality awareness and time management.
* Experience and knowledge in creating CAD/CAM programs
* Be competent in Edgecam 2018 R2 and Solid edge.
* Maintain good housekeeping and safe environment
* Work to tight deadlines/schedules
* Be able to work independently under pressure
* To have a flexible forward thinking approach
Fantastic company supplying to the Oil & Gas industry.
* 3% Matched Pension
* 3x Death in Service
* 20 days holiday rising to 25 over 5 years
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your CV straight to me.
* Key words: Bredbury, Stockport, Manchester, Offline Programmer, CADCAM, CAD, CAM, interpret technical drawings, work holding, tooling, speed and feeds, quality awareness, jigs, fixtures, CAD/CAM programs, Edgecam 2018 R2, Solid edge, EdgeCAM, MaterCAM, SolidCAM, Featuremill, DelCAM, Vericut, hyperMill, Powermill, Siemens NX CAM. CNC Programmer
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Donna Edwards Consulting