Paint Shop Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Benefits: Generous benefits package
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting on behalf of a well known manufacturing client for a Paint shop Manager at their modern production facility in Rotherham.
* A proven track record in a Paint shop/Powder Coating environment
* Experience in a Management or Supervisor role
* Experience of working to exacting technical standards to tight procedures
* A track record of delivering improvements to production efficiency through effective planning of workloads
About the role
Working within a large, modern manufacturing site, the Paint Shop Manager will be;
* Managing personnel and resources to achieve targets in terms of Output, OTIF, Team, Quality (paint thickness etc.) & Health & Safety
* Planning workload efficiently to reduce the need for changeovers
* Driving a culture of efficiency throughout the plant keeping an eye on opportunities for efficiency gains
About the company
* A well known South Yorkshire based manufacturing business
* Strong inward investment to the business
* A modern working environment
Keywords: paint, powder coating, metals, manufacturing, production, electrostatic, thermosets, thermoplastics, manager, supervisor, team leader
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)