Electrical Site Based Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Rullion Limited
LOCATION: Culham, Oxfordshire
RATE: £23-£25 p/hr (LTD)
My client, Cavendish Nuclear, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Babcock International Group, is the UK's leading nuclear services company.
With a highly-skilled workforce circa 6,000, Cavendish Nuclear is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and has offices and sites located across the UK as well as internationally.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
? • Valid certification / NVQ Level 5 in related trade
? • Exposure to working in an Industrial environment
? • NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety. City & Guilds Level 5 (NVQ)ECS/CSCS will be considered
1. Hands on experience to physically identify asset systems and various asset types in hazardous low temp / High voltage/ Radioactive/ environment
2. Hand on experience/ exposure in surveying the all or some of the following types of assets and verify using CAD drawings a. Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation (Sensors, Pilot lines, Piping and measurement devices) assets/ systems b. Mechanical, Hydraulics, Cryogenic asset / systems c. Heating, ventilation and Gas handling asset d. Pressure vessels, steam boilers and associated pipework, pressurised hot-water boilers, air compressors, air receivers and associated pipework, autoclaves, gas (eg LPG) storage tanks and chemical reaction vessels. e. Heating systems, ventilation and piping systems
3. Hands on experience in developing RAMS statement, conducting Job risk assessment, reporting anomalies at work place
4. Experience in performing operations route inspections in Industrial sites and confined spaces and identifying Industrial Hazards
6. Hands on experience in capturing, describing asset condition and likely failure modes of asset systems and assets during asset survey
7. Hands on experience in capturing the asset discrepancies between the drawing and as built systems
8. Able to capture asset name plate from site and compare with asset register for a wide range of asset types
9. Experience in supporting data collection for assessment of condition and performance of assets as part of reliability improvement programme
? 10. Able to create asset hierarchy for surveyed asset and asset systems including exposure to Key Safety related Equipment's K(SRE)
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV today by applying online. One of our consultants will be in contact ASAP. Please note at busy times we're unable to get back to all applicants, if you haven't heard from Rullion within 1 week, thank you for your application however it does mean you were unsuccessful.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants