Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
£40,000-£50,000 + Training + Company Benefits
Do you have a Geoenvironmental/Geotechnical Engineering background? Are you looking to play an integral role in the success of an already well-established business?
On offer is a predominantly office based role where you can progress both your technical skills as well as your career. You have the opportunity to develop your own team/department and will work on a wide range of interesting projects for which you will be the go to person.
The company work on a variety of projects from waterside developments and environmental projects, to high rise buildings and new builds. They are looking for a Geoenvironmental Engineer to push their growth further and help them achieve their goals of further expansion.
This would suit an ambitious person who has previous Project Management experience within Geology/Geotechnics, who wants to make a difference within an already successful company.
- Managing the full life-cycle of projects
- Preparation and review of Phase 1 Desk Study and Phase 2 reports, Remediation Strategies and Validation
- Planning and supervision of investigation projects
- Office based
- Relevant experience with geoenvironmental projects and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of current contaminated land and assessment requirements
- Wants to be a technical expert and the chance to build a team
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston