Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Shifts: 3 Shift System (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
Salary: Up to £29,000 dependant on experience
Company: Well-established and award winning manufacturer supplying niche metal products worldwide.
Nicholas Associates Group (Engineering & Technical Division) is recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a world-leading metals manufacturing organisation, exporting products globally.
* Conduct planned preventative maintenance.
* Provide electrical breakdown on a range of plant machinery, overhead cranes, CNC machinery, furnaces and conveyor systems.
* Install of production equipment including electrical and pneumatic services as required.
* Support continuous improvement activities.
* Ideally, you will be a time-served Maintenance Engineer, holding formal qualifications (City & Guilds, ONC, HNC and HND level) in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
* Essential experience will include working on: PLC, motors, motor controls and variable speed drives.
* Have a strong knowledge of Electrical, Hydraulic/Pneumatic and Automation systems.
* Previous experience in hot metal environment.
* £27,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
* Benefits Package
* Free Car Park
If you are interested in the Maintenance Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (phone number removed)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Major Recruitment (Doncaster Technical)
Add Resource & Labour