Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Covering UK wide
£20,000 - £25,000 + Overtime + Progression + Training + Company Vehicle + Company Benefits
Are you a Field Service Engineer ideally with Electrical and Mechanical experience, looking to join a great company where you can maximise your earnings through overtime and have the opportunity to progress your career?
On offer is a role within a company who are undergoing growth and expansion and aim to maintain this to become an industry leader. They invest in their staff with the best product training available and want their staff to grow with the company.
The company are experts within industrial vending and locker systems and pride themselves on providing an excellent service to their customers. They are growing year on year and they are looking to add a Field Service Engineer to their team to push their expansion.
This role would suit a candidate who has an electrical and mechanical background, who wants a stable, days based role within a well-established and growing company.
- Installation and service of Vending Based Units and Inventory Control Systems
- Full product training provided
- Opportunity for training and scope for progression
- Installation/Service Engineer with relevant experience within the industry
- You will ideally have some mechanical and electrical experience
- Looking for a varied role with future career prospects
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston