Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Position: - Furnace Operator
Location: Sheffield - accessible from Barnsley, Rotherham, Dronfield
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,115 p/a (Basic) - Estimated earnings factoring in overtime between £22,000 to £25,000 p/a
Time and Third (Mon - Fri) /Time & Half (Saturday) / Double Time (Sunday) - with Overtime earnings in th region of £23,000 to £25,000 p/a
Furnace Operator - Key Duties
* Prepare melt charges
* Daily maintenance of the 3 induction melting furnaces
* Prepare and set up ladles for the forthcoming melt campaign as per production schedule
* Assist foundry supervisor and operatives in the setting up of moulds for the forthcoming melt campaign as per production schedule
* Assist in taking a bath and final sample that is to be handed over to Foundry Supervisor for analysis
* Take continuous temperature readings throughout the melt
If you are interested in the Furnace Operator role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates Engineering on (phone number removed).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)