Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Synergi Search & Select Limited
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT
LOCATION: GREENFORD, WEST LONDON
SHIFT: Days & Nights (Flexible)
Are you a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer?! Looking for your next Contracting Opportunity?
As a multi skilled maintenance engineer
• To work in a manner that reflects equal opportunities values whilst considering the needs of colleagues and customers.
• Providing high standards of quality whilst promoting, building and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
• Identifying training needs relevant to the job and participating in any training and development as required.
• Maintaining high levels of personal motivation, attendance and conduct.
Roles and responsibilities of a multi skilled maintenance engineer
• As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
• Electrical maintenance duties with panels, motors, drives, inverters and PLC's.
• Fault finding and working without electrical or mechanical diagrams.
• Breakdown and planned maintenance activities.
• Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, seals and replacing valves.
• Working on High Speed filling, wrapping, silo's, labellers, weighing machines and conveyor belt experience.
Requirements of a multi skilled maintenance engineer
• The successful Multi skilled Maintenance engineer will have:
• An UK recognised electrical or mechanical engineering qualification.
• Apprentice trained would be an advantage.
• Food/FMCG manufacturing experience preferred.
• An Electrical Engineering qualification
Benefits of a multi skilled maintenance engineer
(Holidays, OT, Pension, Bonuses, perks etc)
If you are suitable for multi skilled maintenance engineer, please apply below or give us a call on (phone number removed)