Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Encore Personnel
Up to £40,000 (Dep on exp)
Estimator Architectural / Secondary Steel
Encore are delighted to offer an opportunity to work with a market leading architectural and secondary steel installation specialist for the UK. For over 60 years they have they have designed and manufactured bespoke balconies, balustrades, staircase and more for a number of industries and for the last 20 years have heavily invested into their technology and people to ensure they are the solution of choice.
- £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Landmark Projects
- Strong order book
- Long term job prospects
THE ROLE: As the successful Estimator you will be responsible for Submitting accurate estimates, evaluating tenders, preparing bills of materials and scheduling floor plans and other drawings.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal Estimator will be a personable and professional individual, and have:
- Experience in an Architectural / Secondary steel environment
- Extensive knowledge of the design and build element of the business to successfully offer advice in order to secure work
- Proven record in negotiating and securing large scale metalwork packages.
- Contacts on both customer and suppliers built up over a sustained period within this industry
- Great communication both written and verbal
Besston, Chesterfield, Derby, Long Eaton, Nottingham, Newark-on-Trent, Hucknall, Kegworth, Mansfield, Sheffield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Worksop
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Johnathan Anandji
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500