Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Sector: Manufacturing & Engineering
Salary: £26,400 (£12.80/hour)
Shift Pattern: Full-time Monday to Friday
Nicholas Associates (Engineering, Manufacturing & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a forward thinking manufacturing client for a Maintenance Technician to join their Engineering Team based from their extremely successful fabrication and manufacturing site in Barnsley.
Based in Barnsley, the Maintenance Technician's role and responsibilities will be to:
* Provide a maintenance service to Production and the general site.
* Primary responsibilities for mechanical maintenance, i.e. CNC Machines, Semi-automated machines and automated machines (robots).
* Carry out advanced TPM routines where specialist skills are required.
* Document all aspects of repairs, replacements and parts replaced to enable analysis of costs and frequency of servicing/breakdowns.
* Objective to minimise breakdowns and increase available operating capacity.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experienced maintenance technician in a fast moving manufacturing environment
* Qualified to HNC Mechanical Engineering or higher
* Previous automation experience preferred
* Experience in developing TPM/OPM routines
* 30 year old private UK company
* Have achieved sustained sales growth year on year to become one of the world's leading designers and manufacturers in their field.
* Have a vast sales and export network across over 40 countries worldwide, supported by 400 employees in the UK, based across three centres of excellence manufacturing sites
* £26,400 (£12.81/hour)
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your CV straight to me.
Key words: Maintenance Team Leader, Barnsley, Sheffield, Doncaster, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Rotherham, PPM, Predictive, Plan, Robotics, CNC Machining, Semi-automated welding, Cranes, fixtures, weld sets, Facility improvements, upgrades, maintenance reports, breakdowns, identifying root cause, corrective action, preventative maintenance, improve machine performance. Ex-forces, Forces, Army, Navy, REME, Royal Engineers
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Elevation Recruitment Group
CV TECHNICAL LTD