Commercial and Industrial Gas Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Glasgow, Covering Scotland Wide (Mostly Central Belt)
£33,000 + Overtime (paid at time & a half and double time) + Van + Company Benefits
Are you a Gas Service Engineer with experience in working on a range of Commercial and Industrial gas equipment where you can increase your earnings through premium overtime?
On offer is the chance to join an expanding and successful company who also where you will have the opportunity of progression into Senior and Management positions.
This as a well-established company who pride themselves on their quality of service and they are looking to continue in their success. They are an ambitious company and are aiming to double their turnover whilst continue in their expansion. Company training is provided as well as the legally required training to ensure you are always up to scratch with the latest practices.
The organisation are industry leading providers of commercial and industrial boiler installations, maintenance and pipework.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the commercial and industrial industries ideally with from an electrical background but this is not essential.
- Installing, maintaining, servicing, repairing commercial and industrial boilers and heating systems - including burners, control systems and combustion systems
- Working on forced draft gas burners
- This includes install, fault finding, repair, service and commissioning of commercial and industrial, gas/oil/lpg fired heating systems
- Covering the whole of Scotland but with the majority of work in the Central Belt
- Experience within the commercial and industrial industry
- Must have gas safe qualifications COCN1, ICAE1/CIGA1
- You will need to live within a commutable distance of Glasgow
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone
Margaret Hodge Recruitment