Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
You will ideally be based in South London or other areas South of London will be considered (Crawley, Maidstone, Rochester, Bromley, Tonbridge)
£30,000 to £35,000 + Van + Phone + Death in Service + Private Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Overtime + 33 Days Annual Leave
Are you an AV Engineer looking to join an industry leading company that will enable you to work on projects for blue chip multi-million-pound clients in a varied role?
On offer is the chance to join a company working on the most up-to-date AV Technology that is currently on the market, whilst offering an excellent benefits package to reward all employees.
The company specialise in the AV industry and have an excellent reputation across the UK and Internationally.
This position would suit an AV Engineer with looking to work with a range of blue chip clients in a rewarding role
- Installation and maintenance of a range of AV systems
- First and second fixes and fault finding
- Working with blue chip clients throughout the UK - (Mostly kept to a Regional patch)
- Previous experience working on commercial AV equipment
- You will ideally live in South London or areas South of London
AV, Audio Visual, Engineer, AV Engineer, Engineer, Engineering, Installation, Maintenance, Commercial AV, Audio Systems, AV Systems, London, South London, Crawley, Maidstone, Rochester, Bromley, Tonbridge
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone