Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Newport, South Wales
Circa £36,000 + Private Pension + Life Assurance + Sick Pay + Company Benefits
Are you from a background in Environmental Compliance looking to play an integral role within and industry leading and rapidly expanding company?
On offer is a lead role within the company where you will be a go to expert ensuring the company follow compliance and procedures.
The company are growing year on year and they are looking to continue in their success. They have a great reputation in the industry and are at the forefront of the market within technology.
This would suit someone from a background in Environmental and ideally Health & Safety.
- Oversee environmental best practice and compliance
- Maintaining and reporting on the Environmental Management System - Co-ordinate environmental audits of the plant with regards to regulators, certification auditors, customers and others
- Strong background in Environmental auditing
- Ideally qualified in the industry
- Looking for a Monday to Friday role within an industry leader
Environmental Consultant, Environmental Auditor, Environmental Compliance, Compliance, Auditing, Newport, Cardiff, Bridgend, Monmouth, Bristol
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone