Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Location: South Yorkshire
Nicholas Associates Engineering & Technical is recruiting for an Applications Engineer on behalf of a highly successful and well established manufacturing business at its impressive site in South Yorkshire.
You will be an experienced Applications Engineer with the following skills and qualifications;
* Recognised qualifications (HNC or above) within Mechanical Engineering
* Knowledge and experience of products such as pumps, valves, mechanical seals, HVAC etc.
* Knowledge/experience of mechanical specifications across one or more of the products above
About the role
Working across within a busy Manufacturing facility, the Applications Engineer will be;
* Interpreting customer information to initiate proposals for the development of new products
* Providing a technical input into the product development process
* Monitoring existing product range for development/rationalisation opportunities
About the company
* A global leader in its field
* Extremely well established
Keywords: mechanical, applications, hydraulics, design, pumps, project management, centrifugal, CAD, solidworks, Autocad, Inventor, valves, hvac, potable, water, gas, seal, bearing
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)