Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Nicholas Associates
Field Service & Customer Support Engineer, Service Engineer, Support Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Helpdesk Engineer
£35,000 to £37,000 p/a + Company Car + Benefits Package.
Outskirts of Wrexham. Whilst the role is based in the North West consideration will be given to individual that prefer to be home based home based.
Part of a large European based manufacturing group, our client is globally renowned for producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment priding itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
The organization is seen as an employer of choice, been able to offer industry leading training platforms and the genuine prospect of promotion and career development.
* Provide a complete Engineering and Technical Service on a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment
* Providing helpdesk support to a number of national and international distributor and dealers.
* Develop, organize and deliver technical training on all products and services
* Carry out commissioning of Automatic and Automated capital equipment, in accordance with company procedures, throughout the UK and, when required, overseas.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* The ideal candidate will be a multi-skilled engineer, able to demonstrate practical skills in both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
* Knowledge of PLC and Automation systems is essential. PLC Programming experience is a distinct advantage.
* Must be able to work independently and be solution-focused when troubleshooting.
* Must possess strong interpersonal skills as this is a customer orientated role.
* Hold a Full UK Driving License and Passport as this role will include both national and international travel.
* Willingness to spend time away from home. Longest possible trip been a week max. Plenty of notice when travelling overseas!
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* Salary up to £37,000 depending on experience.
* Company Car (Can be used for personal use)
* Market leading benefits and rewards package
* The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude.
* Genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
* The opportunity to gain work experience in different cultures.
If you are interested in the Field Service & Customer Support Engineer role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (phone number removed).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)